Crystal Lemmon, PTA
- Associates of Applied Science for Physical Therapist Assistant from Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek, MI 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI 2005
- Sacro-iliac Joint (SI Joint) Dysfunction
- Lumbar Related Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders
- Manual Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Muscle Energy Techniques for Pelvis, Sacrum, Lumbar Spine and Muscles of the Hip
Philosophy of Care
It is my aim to provide quality care to each patient based on their unique presentation and need. We all desire to live a full life, free from pain and mobility limitations. Through a combination of manual therapy and exercise, aligning with the plan of care established by the collaboration of each patient with their primary Physical Therapist, I seek to help patients return to activities and lifestyles that have been hindered by pain, injury or surgical interventions. Along each person’s journey of recovery, I strive to educate the patient on the purpose and value behind each treatment so the individual is equipped to maintain their recovery long term. Along with patient education, I am always pursuing my own growth in knowledge and application through participation in continuing education opportunities. I want to give the best care possible and continue to enhance the possibilities.
A lifestyle of health and healing is important to me, so when I’m not at work, you can find me out exploring a hiking trail or searching out a new nutritional idea. When I’m not exploring, I may also be found curled up on a sofa relaxing with a cup of coffee and a good book.