Dawn Clutter, PT, DPT
- Associates of Science, Casper College, Casper, Wy 1987
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota, 1990
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, College of St. Scholastica, 2016
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Montana Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section of APTA
- Women’s Health Section of the APTA
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE:
Over the past 28 years of practice, I’ve come to understand that as a Physical Therapist I need to treat the entire body, not just the parts that hurt; so that I can help my patients regain that quality of life that they enjoyed prior to their injury or illness. Through listening to every patient, understanding their expectations and needs I’ve been able to help thousands of patient s get back to an active lifestyle. I believe through educating, empowering and providing my patients with the tools and information they need I can help them regain their optimal health and wellness.
Like many of my patients I enjoy a very active lifestyle, so I can really relate to my patients need to get back to enjoying their life. Whether I’m camping or golfing, hiking or skiing or hitting the gym I fully understand the desire to get back to the things you really enjoy doing.